We're excited to have you as part of the recent partnership between the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the Virginia Department of Education program to support new special education teachers! As you may know, you and your fellow program participants receive access to specially curated professional development opportunities designed to provide new special education teachers like yourself with the resources and strategies you need to succeed both in and out of the classroom.
These opportunities are just for VA new teachers. Here's what to do:
- Sign in to your CEC account
- Add your choice of the webinars below to your cart (as many as you'd like!)
- Use the code you received in your email when you check-out
- Follow the links you receive in your order confirmation email to access the webinar recording page(s)
- Once you've viewed the webinar recording, use the evaluation link included on the recording page to evaluate the webinar and download a Professional Development Hours certificate
Choose from the following recorded webinars, selected especially for you and your fellow members of the Virginia New Special Education Teacher Cohort: