Celebrate our 2019 Yes I Can Award recipients!
For 36 years, the CEC has recognized children and youth with exceptionalities who have demonstrated their determination and achievements in multiple ways. The Yes I Can Program has continued to grow and change since its inception in 1982—and since 1982, more than 40,000 children and young adults have been recognized, many from programs at the state and provincial level in conjunction with awards programs operated by affiliates of the CEC.
Want to nominate one of your students for a 2020 Yes I Can Award?
Each Yes I Can Award winner will:
- Attend a special awards ceremony and celebration at the CEC 2019 Convention and Expo in Indianapolis.
- Receive two-nights of hotel accommodations.
- Receive a Yes I Can certificate and gift of recognition.
- Be featured on CEC’s convention website.
- Be asked to share his/her story to help promote the Yes I Can
Awards program and to generally advocate for children and youth with
disabilities and/or gifts and talents.
Everyone is a winner! Every student nominated for the Yes I Can Awards will receive a certificate of accomplishment from CEC.
Get inspired! Read about the 2019 Yes I Can award recipients.
If you have any questions about the Yes I Can Awards program, please contact Alexandra Garvey at firstname.lastname@example.org.